Feb 9, 2021
Did you know that I don’t teach (most of) what I learnt at
university? Translation - I don’t follow the government set,
Australian Guide to Healthy Eating. I believe so much of it is
actually harming our health. My guest today, Liv Kaplan, agrees.
Liv discusses how her lower carb approach to eating has transformed
her mental health and how she teaches others to do the same.
- Why Liv doesn’t teach the government set Australian Guide to
Healthy Eating guidelines (like me) even though that’s what we were
taught at University
- How lower carb diets can affect your mental health and
motivation for healthy eating
- Some of the most common “health foods” that have hidden sugars
- Some of the biggest myths that exist in the diet world that are
harming our health
- Why the “gold standard” scientific studies actually aren’t
always the best to determine individuals food intake and
- Liv’s top wellness tips and actions that she swears by (that
Liv's website: wwww.livkaplan.com
Follow her on instagram: www.instagram.com/liv.kaplan
Full episode show notes: www.healthwithbec.com/podcast/episode8
Download my free low carb pantry
staples guide here!