Sep 14, 2021
In episode 41, I cleared lots of confusion about gluten
- What it is
- What it’s in
- Who could benefit from going gluten free
- Is it really healthier to go gluten free?
- The biggest mistakes people make when going gluten free
- My favourite gluten free alternatives
Now, in this episode, I’m answering more of YOUR questions to
clear even more confusion!
- Here are the questions that I answer:
- How to be sure if you’re intolerant?
- Is buckwheat flour a good alternative?
- Why do dieticians recommend eating gluten?
- Is it inflammatory for everyone or just those with a
- How does gluten affect someone with an under-active
- Even if you have an intolerance to gluten, why does it impact
- Is gluten bad for psoriasis and arthritis?
- What are your thoughts on oat milk?
- Avoiding gluten despite not being intolerant, is this ok?
- Do you need to 100% avoid gluten? Or is ok to have a little
Follow me on instagram @health_with_bec
website for lots of gluten free recipes and to join my programs
or purchase eBooks
See my directory of recommended professionals to help
you get tested and explore if going gluten free could benefit you